Sunday, April 2, 2017

Mission Accomplished!

I am very happy to say that I achieved all of my goals for the weekend. I was able to reshoot the mistakes I made with my cousins, and my cousin finally did the perfect voiceover for my piece! Not to mention that I also was able to get the voiceovers for the news reporters! I am very proud of myself for doing everything I said I was going to do, and keeping on schedule. Now, I will have to edit the piece once again, but this time with footage that doesn't make me cringe. I fixed the lighting in many of the new shots, and my cousin was a lot less giggly during this filming session. I am in a very happy and relieved state right now, but I know that editing this beast will still be a challenge. For now, I will revel in my victories of this weekend and prepare myself for the week to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment