Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Editing and SATs

It has been a long week to say the least. It is the week before spring break, and also a week before this project is due. Today I took my SAT, which went great by the way, but my brain is now struggling to process information. After that glorious experience, I have to edit once again for who knows how long. The reshoots were a huge improvement, and the voiceovers are working well to establish the somber mood of my opening, which eases my stress.. a little.

 I have also come up with a rough draft name for my movie. Right now it is "Fighting Innocence" because this film is all about child soldiers repressing their human emotion and being forced to grow up too soon, therefore, fighting their own innocence. I like the name and so far it is the only good thing in my day right now. There is a lot to accomplish in a short amount of time, so I will either have a mental breakdown in the next few days, or I will hustle and succeed. Hopefully I choose the ladder.  

No comments:

Post a Comment